Pray from the Nation’s Capital and visit the Federal Parliament
Pray for the Nation’s of the World, and go on an Embassy Prayer Tour
Stay at the Canberra House of Prayer for All Nations
C-HOP is situated in the Embassy District in the Centre of Canberra, Australia,
Bring your Prayer Group to Pray for Australia and the Nations at C-HOP, learn more about the nation that is in your area of interest, to empower you to pray outside the Embassies for the Nations of the world, including praying for persecuted Christians.
Go out to Pray on location in Canberra, the seat of decision making, including at the Parliament, Law Courts, Australian National University or Embassy Prayer Tours with members of the C-HOP team.
Accommodation, Meals and Meeting room packages are available for groups, please inquire. We provide delicious nutritious home style cooking, and please inform us of any dietary needs.
Prayer Tours can include Seasonal Events and Activities in Canberra, the Nation’s Capital:
- Pray for the Nations of the World through the Embassy District of Canberra, and for the Government over-looking the Federal Parliament; the seat of decision making and power for the future of our nation,
- Spring time at Floriade, pray on the banks of Lake Burleigh Griffin over-looking the High Court and Parliament, looking across to Reconciliation Park and the flags of the Nations
- Anzac Weekend, attend the Dawn Service and visit the War Memorial, pray from scenic Mount Ainslie, and up Anzac Parade, God’s redemptive purposes for Australia for our Military personnel & families
- Pray for the Creative Arts and Media in Australia and visit a National Art Gallery Exhibition
- Pray at the Parliament for those in Authority, for the Blessings of our Judeo Christian Foundations of Australia’s Constitution and Christian Heritage to prevail in the governance of this nation, and visit Old Parliament House, Museum of Democracy.
Please inform us how we can serve you and your prayer team to have an inspiring and informative visit to Canberra, at your request.
We invite you to come and enjoy a time of retreat at C-HOP in God presence, with a choice of various prayer spaces and gardens to suite your needs, and we thankyou for coming to Canberra to pray for God’s breakthrough and blessing for our nation and specific nations that God might have laid on your heart.
You are welcome to join in the various Prayer, Worship and Teaching opportunities that will be going on at C-HOP during your stay, or to enjoy some restful peace and quiet in the Lord’s presence in the chapel or prayer rooms, or outside in the sunny central courtyard gardens, or at the Cross in the Healing Garden of Encounter. We pray that the Lord will meet you there and bless you abundantly.
Be Blessed and welcome here at the Canberra House of Prayer, and be encouraged in your Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His New Covenant reality; He has plans to prosper, to give us a hope and a future IN Him.
“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and I will bring you back from captivity”. A highway shall be there and it shall be called the Way of Holiness…and the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads.” (Jeremiah 33:3; 29:13-14; Isaiah 35:8, 10)